Participants & Vendors
Participants in The Signature Dish will include:
- Cork & Keg
- SJ Kitchen Table
- Crumbles Cookies
- Blaine Stone Restaurant
- Tacos 4 Life
- And more…
Participate in The Signature Dish
Calling all caterers, restaurants and chefs! Don’t miss the chance to show off your skills at Ellis County’s largest culinary event!
Participation is free, but space is limited.
As a participant, you will share samples of your signature dish with an estimated 300-500 attendees as they taste their way from booth-to-booth. On-site judges will decide which dish takes the cake, awarding winners across a variety of categories such as Best Overall Dish, Best Dessert, and Best Youth Chef.
The Signature Dish is the perfect opportunity to showcase your talents, products, restaurant or business to the Ellis County community!
Additional benefits include:
- Participants’ logos will be used in advertising for The Signature Dish event
- Each participant may submit a recipe and photo to be included in the event program.
- Digital marketing materials will be provided to each vendor for The Signature Dish event.
- Participants will be provided a 10×10 foot tent, two eight-foot tables with linens, two chairs, plates, silverware, and napkins.
- Each participant may use their own promotional materials at their booth and decorate the booth at their discretion.
Download the Signature Dish Participation Packet below for more information, important dates and vendor requirements.
We look forward to your joining us for The Signature Dish!
There is no fee to participate in The Signature Dish. Please note that space is limited, and participation is granted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Participation Sign-Up Deadlines:
Participation registration forms must be received by:
January 24, 2021 for priority registration.
March 21, 2021 for regular registration.
Please note that space is limited, and participation is granted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Questions? Contact us at 972-775-1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.